Our doctors may refer you to one of these specialists.

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (OMS) operated on your mouth, face, and jawbones. They have completed dental school along with extensive training in surgical and medical fields in a hospital setting. They have the experience to operate on a variety of procedures involving anything from your jawbones to the soft tissue in and around your face.

Periodontists are specialist that diagnosis and treat gum disease (periodontal disease). They will have completed dental school plus two years focusing on gum health. Periodontists are recognized by the American Dental Association.

Endodontists specializes in the diagnoses and treatment of different diseases and the health of dental pulp. They work with radiographs and pulp test to decide the health of their patient's pulp to help stop teeth loss.

Prosthodontists specialize in diagnosing disabilities that are the result of teeth and instructional loss. They will develop the plan for the implementation of the appropriate corrective prostheses to correct and prevent any further loss.

Orthodontists use braces and other treatments to help prevent and correct teeth and jaw alignments. An Orthodontist will treat children for several problems, such as crowded teeth, overbites and more. These problems could be caused by a genetic, inherited problem, early loss of baby teeth and more.